This site is for AVON Indep. Sales Reps. When choosing a subject, please choose WANTED or SELL.
For example if you would like to sell what you have, put the subject line: "SELL: Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector".
Once you havereceived or sold the products listed, please come back and delete the post.
For example if you would like to sell what you have, put the subject line: "SELL: Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector".
Once you have
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Bentley The Bear
I have 10 Bentley the Bears left If anyone is interested They are 10.00 ea. Thats what I paid for them I did good with them I bought 10 from another Rep and 30 From Avon on my account and sold 30 A customer that orderded 10 backed out sooooo there you are I have 10 left to sell . if anyone is interested, Toys for Tots is comming up ! Please let me know bonniebass@sbcglobal.net or 501-837-6508 thanks Bonnie Bass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi my name is Kim Robinson I live in Greenbrier. I may be able to take the Bentley's off your hands for you. Let me do some final checking and I will get back w/you in a cpl of days. You can call me w/any questions @ 501-679-1628 my email is kim@therobinson4.com
Post a Comment