This site is for AVON Indep. Sales Reps. When choosing a subject, please choose WANTED or SELL.

For example if you would like to sell what you have, put the subject line: "SELL: Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector".

Once you have received or sold the products listed, please come back and delete the post.



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Customer Looking for Gold Bootie Charm - July

I hope someone can help me on this, but I received a call today from a customer who is looking for a gold bootie charms which has a birthstone on the tip for July. Avon had these some years ago, not sure when. She has a new grandbaby and would like to add him to the others that she has collected. She said that it has been three years ago when she was able to get one. So if anyone can help me on this, I would greatly appreciate it!


Thanks!
Jo Marie Smith
jomariesmith@sbcglobal.net

No comments: